Lethal Lucifer’s: No 666 Fiery Fennel, Tomato & Spinach Pizza
- 1 Pack of Lethal Lucifer Recipe: No. 666
- 1 Pack of ready made pizza dough
- 1 Carton of passata
- 1 Fennel bulb (thinly sliced)
- 1 Red onion (sliced)
- 1 Pack of cherry tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 Ball of fresh mozzarella
- 1 Packet of wild rocket
- Heat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the sausages into an ovenproof dish and bake for 6/8 minutes, remove leave to cool slightly then slice.
- Now turn the oven up to 220°C.
- Lightly dust the baking tray the pizza is going to sit on with flour, roll out the pizza dough to your desired shape and size and place on the tray
- Spread the passatta over the centre of the base but leave a 25cm border all the way round.
- Next spread out the vegetables evenly starting with the fennel.
- Place the sausages evenly over the base.
- Tear the fresh Mozzarella and scatter, leaving some to put on the pizza once cooked.
- Now place the pizza in the oven for 8/10 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
- Place on more mozzarella if desired, scatter with wild rocket and serve.